Medique Sugar Free Medikoff Drops
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5.8mg
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-110
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol 5.8 mg
Antitussive (cough suppressant)/oral anesthetic
- cough as may occur with a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation and sore throat
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 2 days
Allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every hour as necessary or as directed by a doctor.
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- 7 calories per drop
- store at 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)
- protect from moisture & heat
acesulfame potassium, eucalyptus oil, flavoring, hydrogenated starch hydrolysate*, isomalt, peppermint oil, soy bean oil*, sucralose*, water*
109R Medique SF Medikoff Label
See inside flap for more details
Vapor Action / Cough Suppressant
Accion de Vapor / Suprime la Tos
Pull to Open
Tire Para Abrir
(300 x 1)
|MEDIQUE SUGAR FREE MEDIKOFF DROPS
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 27, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.