DIBUCAINE by E. Fougera & Co. a division of Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Medically reviewed on July 25, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: DIBUCAINE 1g in 100g
Labeler: E. Fougera & Co. a division of Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.
NDC Code: 0168-0046
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for temporary relief of pain and itching associated with:
- minor burns
- insect bites
For external use only
Do not use in the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- the condition persists or if rash or irritation develops
- you have rectal bleeding
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- not for prolonged use
- adults should not use more than the tube in 24 hours or 1/4 tube for child
- apply to affected area 3 or 4 times daily
- cover with light dressing, if necessary
- store at room temperature.
- see crimp of tube for Lot Number and Expiration Date.
acetone sodium bisulfite 1/2% as a preservative, lanolin, purified water, white petrolatum
Questions or comments? call toll free 1-800-645-9833
E. FOUGERA & CO.
A division of Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Melville, NY 11747
DIBUCAINE OINTMENT USP, 1%
NET WT 28.35g (1 Oz)
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
DO NOT USE IN THE EYES
|Labeler - E. Fougera & Co. a division of Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc. (043838424)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about dibucaine topical
- Dibucaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 7 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
Other brands: Nupercainal