The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
health mart antacid
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE 200mg in 5mL, MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 200mg in 5mL, SIMETHICONE 20mg in 5mL
NDC Code: 62011-0147
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum hydroxide (equiv. to dried gel, USP) 200 mg
Magnesium hydroxide 200 mg
Simethicone 20 mg
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach due to these symptoms
- pressure and bloating commonly referred to as gas
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
now taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
do not exceed 24 teaspoonfuls (120 mL) in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks, unless directed by a doctor
- shake well
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 2-4 teaspoonfuls (10-20 mL) between meals, at bedtime, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each teaspoon contains: magnesium 85 mg
- does not meet USP requirements for preservative effectiveness
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
butylparaben, flavor, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, peppermint oil, propylparaben, purified water, simethicone emulsion, sorbitol, sorbitol solution
|HEALTH MART ANTACID
aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, simethicone liquid
|Labeler - McKesson (177667227)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.