Hydrogen Peroxide by Afassco Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: hydrogen peroxide 30mL in 1L
Labeler: Afassco Inc.
NDC Code: 51532-5400
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrogen Peroxide 3.0%
First Aid Antiseptic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- near eyes or mucous membranes
- on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- not for use on large areas of the body
- if redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician
- spray over affected area
- if bandaged, let dry first
hydrogen peroxide liquid
|Labeler - Afassco Inc. (609982723)|
|Registrant - Safetec of America, Inc. (874965262)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||MANUFACTURE(51532-5400)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 9, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.