equate anti nausea
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROSE 1.87g in 5mL, FRUCTOSE 1.87g in 5mL, PHOSPHORIC ACID 21.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-291
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Dextrose (glucose) 1.87 g
Levulose (fructose) 1.87 g
Phosphoric acid 21.5 mg
Upset stomach reliever
- relieves nausea due to upset stomach from intestinal flu, stomach flu, and food or drink indiscretions
- this product contains fructose and should not be taken by persons with hereditary fructose intolerance (HFI)
- allergic reactions to any of the ingredients in this product
- symptoms persist, return or get worse
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- for maximum effectiveness never dilute or drink fluids of any kind immediately before or after taking this product
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: one or two tablespoons
- children 2 to under 12: one or two teaspoons
- repeat dose every 15 minutes or until distress subsides
- do not take more than 5 doses in 1 hour without consulting a doctor.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, flavor, glycerin, methylparaben, purified water
|EQUATE ANTI NAUSEA
dextrose (glucose), levulose (fructose), phosphoric acid liquid
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.