Bacitracin by Moore Medical LLC
Medically reviewed on November 22, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 500[USP'U] in 1g
Labeler: Moore Medical LLC
NDC Code: 55670-601
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin zinc (500 units bacitracin)
First aid antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
If ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- in the eyes or over large areas of the body
- more than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- if allergic to ingredients
- in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- if condition worsens or persists
- if rash or allergic reaction occurs
- clean affected area
- apply a small amount 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
Mineral oil, petrolatum
Supporting Health & Care
Each Packet Net. Wt. 1.0gm
First aid to help prevent infection
associated with minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
bacitracin zinc ointment
|Labeler - Moore Medical LLC (051420107)|
|Registrant - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about bacitracin topical
- Bacitracin topical Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
Other brands: Baciguent
- Bacitracin Zinc topical (AHFS Monograph)
- Bacitracin topical (AHFS Monograph)
- Bacitracin (Topical) (Wolters Kluwer)