Bacitracin by Moore Medical LLC
Medically reviewed on November 22, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 500[USP'U] in 1g
Labeler: Moore Medical LLC
NDC Code: 55670-601
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin zinc (500 units bacitracin)
First aid antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
If ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- in the eyes or over large areas of the body
- more than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- if allergic to ingredients
- in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- if condition worsens or persists
- if rash or allergic reaction occurs
- clean affected area
- apply a small amount 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
Mineral oil, petrolatum
Supporting Health & Care
Each Packet Net. Wt. 1.0gm
First aid to help prevent infection
associated with minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
bacitracin zinc ointment
|Labeler - Moore Medical LLC (051420107)|
|Registrant - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about bacitracin topical
- Bacitracin topical Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
Other brands: Baciguent