Antifungal by Moore Medical LLC
Medically reviewed on February 6, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: tolnaftate 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Moore Medical LLC
NDC Code: 55670-602
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis).
- With daily use, helps prevent most athlete's foot and helps keep it from coming back.
- For relief of itching or chaffing associated with jock itch, itchy, scaly skin between the toes or itching, burning feet.
For external use only
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (in the case of athlete's foot or ringworm) or within 2 weeks (in the case of jock itch).
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- For the treatment or prevention of athlete's foot: Pay special attention to the spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm: Use daily for 2 weeks. If the condition lasts longer, consult a doctor.
- For jock itch: Use daily for 2 weeks. If the condition lasts longer, consult a doctor.
- To prevent athlete's foot: Apply a thin layer of the product to the feet once or twice daily (morning and/or night).
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- store at 59-86°F (15-30°C)
cetyl alcohol, chloroxylenol, glycereth-26, mineral oil, petrolatum, sodium citrate, water.
Supporting Health & Care
Reorder No. 82481
Each Packet Net. Wt. 0.9gm
Soothes and relieves itching,
chafing and burning associated
with athlete's foot, jock itch or
|Labeler - Moore Medical LLC (051420107)|
|Registrant - Safetec of America, Inc. (874965262)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||MANUFACTURE(55670-602)|
More about tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate Cream and Solution
- Tolnaftate Powder
- Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder
- Tolnaftate Topical (Advanced Reading)