Hand Sanitizer by Moore Medical LLC
Medically reviewed on Feb 6, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: alcohol 540.26g in 1L
Labeler: Moore Medical LLC
NDC Code: 55670-112
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 66.5%
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin whenever soap and water are not available
- reduces bacteria that potentially can cause disease or infection
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
If ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center directly.
- in eyes, if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use, and ask doctor if irritation and redness develops and persists for more than 72 hours.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- children under 6 years of age should be supervised while using this product
aloe vera, carbomer, D&C green # 5, D&C yellow # 10, fragrance, purified water, triethanolamine
Supporting Health & Care
Reorder No. 82482
Sanitizer with Aloe
Each Packet Net. Wt. 0.9gm
Instant hand sanitizer with
soothing aloe and a fresh scent.
|Labeler - Moore Medical LLC (051420107)|
|Registrant - Safetec of America, Inc. (874965262)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||MANUFACTURE(55670-112)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.