Instant Hand Sanitizer Kuretek
Medically reviewed on July 16, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Alcohol 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: Hydrox Laboratories
NDC Code: 10565-467
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62% w/w
- hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame
For external use only - hands.
When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a physician if skin irritation or rash develops.
Keep out of reach of children. If accidently ingested, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands
- rub hands together briskly until dry
- children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product
- store at normal room temperature
- may discolor certain fabrics
- may be harmful to wood finishes and plastics
carbomer, fragrance, glycerin, isopropyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, propylene glycol, purified water, tocopheryl acetate, aloe vera gel, AMP-95
MFG BY: HYDROX LABORATORIES
825 Tollgate Road ELGIN, IL 60123
|INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Hydrox Laboratories (025164302)|