DEBROX by Medtech Products Inc.
Medically reviewed on March 1, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CARBAMIDE PEROXIDE 65mg in 1mL
Labeler: Medtech Products Inc.
NDC Code: 63029-322
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Carbamide peroxide 6.5% non USP*
*pH differs from USP specifications
Earwax removal aid
for occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen, and remove excessive earwax
- ear drainage or discharge
- ear pain
- irritation or rash in the ear
- an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum
- recently had ear surgery
avoid contact with the eyes
- you need to use for more than four days
- excessive earwax remains after use of this product
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY
adults and children over 12 years of age:
- tilt head sideways
- place 5 to 10 drops into ear
- tip of applicator should not enter ear canal
- keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear
- use twice daily for up to four days if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe
children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- do not store above 25C (77F)
- store bottle in the outer carton
- product foams on contact with earwax due to release of oxygen. There may be an associated “crackling” sound.
- keep tip on bottle when not in use
citric acid, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, water
call toll-free 1-866-255-5202 Debrox.com
carbamide peroxide liquid
|Labeler - Medtech Products Inc. (122715688)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Debrox (carbamide peroxide otic)
- Debrox Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- En Español
- 5 Reviews
- Drug class: cerumenolytics