ConRx Cold by Eagle Distributors,Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 325mg, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10mg, Guaifenesin 200mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg
Labeler: Eagle Distributors,Inc.
NDC Code: 68737-227
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5mg
Pain reliever/ fever reducer
- for the temporary relief of the following cold symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion and pressure
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a persistent chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts for more than 7 days
- fever gets more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of serious conditions.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed
|Adults and Children 12 years and over||
|Children under 12 years of age||Consult a doctor|
- Do not use if pouch is torn or damaged.
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid excessive heat and humidity.
- See side panel for lot number and expiration date.
Colloidal silicon dioxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Edetaet disodium, dioctyl sodium sulphosuccinate, polyvinyl pyrollidone, gelatin, corn starch', magnesium Stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol 6000,Sodium Benzoate ,Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic acid, Purified Talc, D & C yellow #10 aluminium lake ,Titanium Dioxide.
Product manufactured for:
Eagle Distributors, Inc.
Los Angeles, CA 90011
Compare to the Active Ingredients in
Tylenol ® Cold
SEVERE Sore throat -Cough - Headache
- Acetaminophen Sore throat
- Dextromethorphan HBr Cough
- Guaifenesin Chest Congestion
- Phenylephrine HCl Nasal Congestion
PUSH IN TAB AND PULL OUT
Compare to the Active Ingredients in
50 Pouches of 2 Caplets Each
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Eagle Distributors,Inc. (929837425)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 10, 2018
More about ConRx Cold (acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / phenylephrine)
- ConRx Cold Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (4)