Ivy-Dry Super by Ivy-Dry, Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 27, 2017
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: BENZYL ALCOHOL 100mg in 1mL, CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 5mg in 1mL, MENTHOL 2.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ivy-Dry, Inc.
NDC Code: 49546-105
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzyl Alcohol 10%
- for the temporary relief of itching associated with insect bites and minor skin irritations
For external use only.
- on face or genital areas
- on areas of blistered or broken skin
- with a compress after application
- do not get into eyes
- if contact occurs, flush eyes with water
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
ask a doctor before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: do not use, ask a doctor.
- Severe reactions to Urushiol (the chemical released by the plant, which causes the irritation) can look like chemical burns and have a thick leathery appearance. Additional applications may be necessary.
- Test product on small patch of skin before applying to the entire body.
Store at room temperature
You may report a serious adverse reaction to Report Reaction, LLC PO Box 22 Plainsboro, NJ 08536-0222
Water, Isopropanol, Zinc Acetate, Isoceteth-20, Zinc Lactate.
benzyl alcohol, camphor, menthol spray
|Labeler - Ivy-Dry, Inc. (800544590)|