Antiseptic by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
Medically reviewed on July 6, 2017
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: CETYLPYRIDINIUM CHLORIDE 0.7mg in 1mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
NDC Code: 49035-299
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sealed with printed Neckband for your protection
Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.07%
helps control plaque that leads to gingivitis
for this product only
- gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks
- you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth or increased spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 years & older: rinse for 30 seconds with 20 mL (4 teaspoonfuls) twice a day
- do not swallow
- children 6 years to under 12 years of age: supervise use
- when used after brushing, rinse mouth with water first
- children under 6 yearsof age: do not use
- this rinse is not intended to replace brushing or flossing
water, glycerin, flavor, poloxamer 188, sodium saccharin, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sucralose, benzoic acid, blue 1
This rinse may cause temporary staining to the surface of teeth.
This is not harmful, and adequate brushing may prevent its occurrence.
For questions or comments please call 1-888-287-1915
Distributed by Wal-Mart Stores. INC
This product is not manufactured or distributed by
Procter & Gamble distributor of Crest Pro-Health Rinse Multi-Protection Alcohol Free Rinse - Refreshing Clean Mint
Compare to Crest
- Kills germs
- Helps prevent plaque
- Helps prevent gingivitis
- Helps keep teeth feeling clean
- Freshens breath
- No burn of alcohol
Use morning & night for beter oral hygiene
1 L (33.8 FL OZ)
cetylpyridinium chloride rinse
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores, Inc (051957769)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.