SALONPAS PAIN RELIEVING by Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc.
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 7.1mg, MENTHOL 33mg, METHYL SALICYLATE 36mg
Labeler: Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc.
NDC Code: 46581-100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl salicylate 6.3%
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
- do not use otherwise than as directed
- avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes
- do not bandage tightly
- rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops
- conditions worsen
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- clean and dry affected area
- remove patch from film
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hours' application
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- avoid storing product in direct sunlight
- protect product from excessive moisture
butylated hydroxytoluene, hydrogenated rosin glycerol ester, maleated rosin glycerin ester, natural rubber latex, perfume, polybutene, polyisobutylene, silicon dioxide, starch grafted acrylate, titanium dioxide, tocopherol acetate, zinc oxide
Toll free 1-800-826-8861 www.salonpas.us
|SALONPAS PAIN RELIEVING
camphor, menthol, methyl salicylate patch
|Labeler - Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc. (690539713)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.