GERI-LANTA ANTACID ANTIGAS by Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Corp
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 19, 2018.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE 200mg in 5mL, MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 200mg in 5mL, DIMETHICONE 20mg in 5mL
Labeler: Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Corp
NDC Code: 57896-629
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Aluminum hydroxide 200 mg (equivalent to dried gel, USP)
Magnesium hydroxide 200 mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- the symptoms referred to as gas
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- shake well before use
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls between meals, at bedtime, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 24 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each 5 mL teaspoonful contains: magnesium 85 mg, sodium 3 mg
- store at room temperature
- protect from freezing
- keep tightly closed
benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, flavor (contains alcohol), hydroxyethylcellulose, propylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sorbitol solution
|GERI-LANTA ANTACID ANTIGAS
aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, dimethicone liquid
|Labeler - Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Corp (611196254)|
|Registrant - GCP Laboratories (965480861)|
More about aluminum hydroxide/magnesium hydroxide/simethicone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, and simethicone
- Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Hydroxide, and Simethicone Chewable Tablets
- Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Hydroxide, and Simethicone Suspension