Antiseptic by Unifirst First Aid Corporation
Medically reviewed on Aug 25, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.0013g in 1mL
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-215
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.13%
First aid antiseptic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scraped and burns.
For external use only.
For external use only
- in the eyes or apply over a large area of the body
- in case of deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burs, consult a doctor
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- the condition persists or gets worse
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- tear open packet, unfold and clean the affected area
- discard after use
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
- store at room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
- tamper evident sealed packets
- do not use any open or torn packets
benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||manufacture(47682-215)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.