Pain Reliever Regular Strength
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0104
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or last more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
|adults and children |
|ask a doctor|
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED‡
Acetaminophen 325 mg /
Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer
Compare to Tylenol® Regular Strength
Tablets active ingredient‡‡
‡Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study,
‡‡This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Tylenol® Regular Strength.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
©2017 Walgreen Co.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0363-0104)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||MANUFACTURE(0363-0104)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(0363-0104)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(0363-0104)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 26, 2018
More about acetaminophen
- Acetaminophen Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 50 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- FDA Alerts (14)
- Acetaminophen injection
- Acetaminophen rectal
- Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen Chewable Tablets
- ... +9 more