INFANTS GAS RELIEF by MAJOR Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Dosage form: suspension/ drops
Ingredients: SIMETHICONE 20mg in 0.3mL
Labeler: MAJOR Pharmaceuticals Inc.
NDC Code: 0904-5894
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Simethicone 20 mg
relieves the symptoms referred to as gas
Keep out of reach of children. in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- shake well before using
- all dosages may be repeated as needed, after meals and at bedtime, or as directed by a physician
- do not exceed 12 doses per day
- fill enclosed dropper to recommended dosage level and dispense liquid slowly into baby's mouth, toward inner cheek
- dosage can also be mixed with 1 oz. of cool water, infant formula or other suitable liquids
- clean dropper well after each use and replace original cap
|Age (years)||Weight (lbs)||Dose|
|infants (under 2)
|children (2 and over)
||24 and over
- TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use if foil seal under cap is broken or missing.
- store at room temperature
- do not freeze
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, maltitol, microcrystalline cellulose, flavor, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, xanthan gum
|INFANTS GAS RELIEF
simethicone suspension/ drops
|Labeler - MAJOR Pharmaceuticals Inc. (191427277)|
|Registrant - GCP Laboratories (965480861)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 13, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about simethicone
- Simethicone Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 17 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous GI agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Simethicone Chewable Tablets
- Simethicone Capsules and Tablets
- Simethicone Liquid Drops
- Simethicone Oral Strips
- ... +2 more