Menstrual Complete Maximum Strength
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, CAFFEINE 60mg, PYRILAMINE MALEATE 15mg
Labeler: L.N.K. International, Inc.
NDC Code: 50844-390
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Caffeine 60 mg
Pyrilamine maleate 15 mg
- for the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods:
- water-weight gain
- breast tenderness
- muscle aches
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 8 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- you may get drowsy
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
- new symptoms appear
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than the recommended dose (see Overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 caplets with water. Repeat every 6 hours, as needed. Do not exceed 8 caplets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silica gel, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, triacetin
*Compare to the active ingredients in Midol® Complete
Acetaminophen, Caffeine, Pyrilamine maleate
PAIN RELIEVER / STIMULANT / DIURETIC
MULTI-SYMPTOM RELIEF OF:
Cramps, Bloating, Fatigue,
Backache & Headache
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Midol® Complete.
LNK INTERNATIONAL, INC.
60 Arkay Drive
Hauppauge, NY 11788
acetaminophen, caffeine and pyrilamine maleate tablet, film coated
|Labeler - L.N.K. International, Inc. (038154464)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(50844-390)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(50844-390)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(50844-390)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(50844-390)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(50844-390)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 14, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen/caffeine/pyrilamine
- Acetaminophen/caffeine/pyrilamine Side Effects
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- 1 Review
- Drug class: analgesic combinations
- FDA Alerts (2)
Other brands: Midol Complete