Original Formula Motion Sickness Relief
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIMENHYDRINATE 50mg
Labeler: Cardinal Health (Leader) 37205
NDC Code: 37205-111
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg
for the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness.
for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1/2 to 1 hour before starting activity
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours; not to exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1/2 to 1 tablet every 6-8 hours; not to exceed 3 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor|
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/4 to 1/2 tablet every 6-8 hours; not to exceed 1-1/2 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 30 mg
- store at room temperature 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
Compare to Dramamine® Original Formula* active ingredient
Motion Sickness Relief Tablets
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg
For Adults and Children
TABLETS - 50 MG EACH
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dramamine® Original Formula.
DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTH,
DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
|ORIGINAL FORMULA MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (Leader) 37205 (097537435)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 12, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about dimenhydrinate
- Dimenhydrinate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 46 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics