PINK BISMUTH by Rugby Laboratories, Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 31, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 262mg in 15mL
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0536-1810
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
upset stomach reliever and antidiarrheal
- relieves upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink
- controls diarrhea
Allergy alert:Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
- an ulcer
- a bleeding problem
- bloody or black stool
- mucus in the stool
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms get worse
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a
Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before using
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- for accurate dosing, use dose cup
- take 2 TBSP every 1/2 hour to 1 hour as needed
- do not exceed 16 TBSP in 24 hours
- use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- each TBSP contains: sodium 6 mg. salicylate 130mg
- protect from freezing
- avoid excessive heat (over 104F or 40C)
- store at room temperature
- TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use if imprinted neckband is missing or broken.
- for health information visit www.info-xtra.com for health information
benzoic acid, D and C red no. 22, D and C red no. 28, flavor, magnesium aluminum silicate, methylcellulose, purified water, saccharin sodium, salicyclic acid, simethicone emulsion, sodium salicylate, sorbic acid, xanthan gum
Call 1-800-645-2158, 9 am - 5 pm ET, Monday-Friday
compare to the active ingredient of Pepto-Bismol
NDC 0536-1810-59regular strength
Peptic relief liquid
bismuth subsalicylate 262mg
upset stomach reliever/antidiarrheal
for upset stomach, indigestion, simple diarrhea and nausea
or you money back
rugby laboratories Inc. is not affiliated with the owner of the trademark Pepto-Bismol
Peptic relief liduid is distributed by Rugby Laboratories, Inc.
8 FL OZ (237 mL)
bismuth subsalicylate liquid
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories, Inc. (109178264)|
|Registrant - GCP Laboratories (965480861)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.