Topcare Daily Facial
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: AVOBENZONE 3mL in 100mL, OCTOCRYLENE 10mL in 100mL
Labeler: Topco Associates LLC
NDC Code: 36800-326
- helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only.
- damaged or broken skin.
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- if rash occurs.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
water, disopropyl adipate, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, titanium dioxide, alumina, simethicone, polymethyl methacrylate, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkylacrylate crosspolymer, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), carbomer, disodium EDTA
Daily Facial Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF15 Sunscreen
non-greasy and lightweight
protects from UVA and UVB rays
non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
fragrance-free and paba-free
*Compare to Cetaphil® Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 Ingredients
4 FL OZ (118 mL)
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO
7711 GROSS POINT ROAD,
SKOKIE, IL 60077 © TOPC ELL512
|TOPCARE DAILY FACIAL
avobenzone, octocrylene cream
|Labeler - Topco Associates LLC (006935977)|