Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Medically reviewed on June 5, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 12.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-1227
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl USP 12.5 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years and over||2 to 4 teaspoons (25 mg to 50 mg)|
|children 6 to under 12 years||ask a doctor|
|children 4 to 5 years||do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
- each teaspoon (5 mL) contains: sodium 5 mg
- store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Protect from light.
artificial cherry flavors, citric acid, D&C Red #33, FD&C Red #40, glycerin, polysorbate 20, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol solution
call 1-888-838-2872, weekdays, 8 AM - 5 PM Eastern Time
Diphenhydramine HCl USP
12.5 mg per 5 mL)
ONE PINT (473 mL)
TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use this product if
inner foil seal over the mouth of the bottle
is cut, torn, broken or missing.
NOT FOR HOUSEHOLDS
WITH YOUNG CHILDREN
diphenhydramine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 183 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets
- ... +5 more