Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-5622
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- itching of the nose or throat
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- to make a child sleepy
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a sodium-restricted diet
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- marked drowsiness may occur
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- if needed, take every 4-6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
children under 4years of age
|do not use|
children 4 to under 6years of age
|do not use unless directed by a doctor|
children 6 to under12 years of age
1 to 2 teaspoonfuls(12.5 mg to 25 mg)
adults and children
12 years of ageand over
2 to 4 teaspoonfuls(25 mg to 50 mg)
- each teaspoonful contains: sodium 15 mg
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
citric acid, D&C red no. 33, FD&C red no. 40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, poloxamer 407, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sorbitol
12.5 mg/ 5 mL
Itchy, Watery Eyes
See New Warning and Dosing Directions
4 fl oz (118 mL)
Additional barcode labeling by:
Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146
diphenhydramine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.