MEDROX by Pharmaceutica North America
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5g in 100g, CAPSAICIN 0.0375g in 100g
Labeler: Pharmaceutica North America
NDC Code: 45861-014
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Use for the temporary relief of minor aches and muscle pains associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, muscle soreness and stiffness.
- For external use only. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not cover with bandage.
- Do not use on wounds or damaged skin.
- Consult physician for children under 12.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Menthol
- Stop use and ask a doctor if conditions worsen, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Or rash, itching or excessive skin irritation occurs.
- Adults and children 12 years and over apply to affected area: change patch 1 to 2 times daily
- Children under 12 years, consult physician before use
- How to apply:
- Clean and dry affected area
- Cut open pouch and remove patch
- Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
- Wash hands with soap after applying patch
- Reseal pouch containing unused patches
Water, Glycerine, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polysorbate 80, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, EDTA Disodiumm Salt, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Iodoproynyl Butylcabamate, Propylparaben.
menthol, capsaicin patch
|Labeler - Pharmaceutica North America (962739699)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.