JIANZE FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC SKIN TOWELETTE
Medically reviewed on June 20, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.13g in 100g
Labeler: Changzhou Jianze Sanitary Material Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 50666-007
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride, 0.13%w/w
First Aid Antiseptic
- First aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Do not use
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns Consult a doctor.
In swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage when dry
Purified Water, Sodium Bicarbonate
|JIANZE FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC SKIN TOWELETTE
benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler - Changzhou Jianze Sanitary Material Co., Ltd. (421279569)|
|Registrant - Changzhou Jianze Sanitary Material Co., Ltd. (421279569)|
|Changzhou Jianze Sanitary Material Co., Ltd.||421279569||manufacture|