Scalpicin 2 in 1 by Reckitt Benckiser LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Salicylic acid 30mg in 1g
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
NDC Code: 63824-860
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 3%
controls and helps stop itching, irritation, redness, flaking, and scaling due to dandruff
For external use only
Flammable. Keep away from fire, flame or heat.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply to affected areas one to four times daily or as directed by a doctor
- twist the flow-control cap to open
- if using after shampooing, towel dry hair
- apply from bottle directly to scalp, massage in
- to avoid running or dripping, do not squeeze bottle too hard
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- protect from humidity
alcohol denat., water, propylene glycol, menthol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, tocopheryl acetate
You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Distributed by Reckitt Benckiser LLC
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
|SCALPICIN 2 IN 1
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser LLC (094405024)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 18, 2018
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +7 more