Vanilla Hand Sanitizer by MGS Group Limited
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: MGS Group Limited
NDC Code: 51263-3125
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only- hands.
Use only as directed
Excessive use or prolonged exposure may cause irritation to skin.
Discontinue use if rash, redness or itching occurs.
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, immediately flush with water and call a doctor.
- avoid contact with broken skin.
irritation or redness develops
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
put a thumb size amount in your palm and rub hands together briskly until dry.
- do not store in temperatures over 118F
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised while using this product
- may discolor certain fabrics
aloe barbadensis gel, carbomer, fragrance, glycerin, propylene glycol, tocopherol, triethanolamine, water.
|VANILLA HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - MGS Group Limited (663512177)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 19, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.