JIANZE STING RELIEF PADS
Medically reviewed on June 20, 2017.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 6g in 100g
Labeler: Changzhou Jianze Sanitary Material Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 50666-008
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, scrapes and insect bites.
- For External Use Only
- Flammable, keep away from flame.
- In the eyes. If contact occurs, flush eyes with water.
In swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily, For adults and children 2 years of age or older. Children under 2 years: consult a physician.
Isopropyl Alcohol, Purified Water
|JIANZE STING RELIEF PADS
|Labeler - Changzhou Jianze Sanitary Material Co., Ltd. (421279569)|
|Registrant - Changzhou Jianze Sanitary Material Co., Ltd. (421279569)|
|Changzhou Jianze Sanitary Material Co., Ltd.||421279569||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- 16 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine Aerosol Spray
- Benzocaine Lozenges
- Benzocaine Oral Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Ointment
- Benzocaine Rectal Ointment
- ... +5 more