Acetaminophen by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Medically reviewed on June 6, 2018
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 120mg
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-5624
Acetaminophen 120 mg
pain reliever/fever reducer
• reduces fever
• relieves minor aches, pains, and headache
For rectal use only
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child inserts:
• more than 5 suppositories in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Do not use
• if your child is allergic to acetaminophen
• with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• fever lasts more than 3 days (72 hours), or recurs
• you need to use this product for pain for more than 5 days continuously
Severe or recurrent pain, or high or continued fever may indicate a serious illness.
If swallowed or in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical in case of overdose for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
• do not use more than directed
• remove foil wrapper
• insert suppository well up into rectum
• children 3-6 years:
• 1 suppository every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
• do not exceed 5 suppositories in any 24-hour period
• children under 3 years: ask a doctor
• for your safety, suppositories are packaged in tamper-evident sealed foil. Do not use if foil is torn or open.
• store at 8˚-25˚C (46˚-77˚F)
butylated hydroxyanisole, butylated hydroxytoluene, glyceryl stearate, hydrogenated vegetable oil, polyethylene glycol 100 stearate, polysorbate 80
Monday-Friday 9am-4pm EST
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen
- Acetaminophen Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 49 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- Acetaminophen injection
- Acetaminophen rectal
- Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen Chewable Tablets
- ... +9 more