Conex by LLORENS PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONAL DIVISION
Medically reviewed on June 13, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DEXBROMPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 2mg, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 60mg
Labeler: LLORENS PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONAL DIVISION
NDC Code: 54859-702
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients (in each film coated tablet) PurposeDexbrompheniramine Maleate, USP ................ 2 mg ................................... Antihistamine
Pseudeophedrine HCl, USP .................... 60 mg ......................................... Nasal Decogestant
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- helps decongest sinus openings and sinus passages
- Reduces swelling of nasal passages, shrinks swollen membranes, and temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- Temporarily alleviates the following symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis): runny nose, sneezing, itching of the nose or throat, itching and watery eyes.
Warnings:Ask a doctor before you use if you are
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to the enlargement of the prostate gland.
- do not exceed the recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness or sleepiness occur
- symptoms do not improve withing 7 days or occur with a fever
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Do not use if you are taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions
or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if you are taking a prescription drug that contains MAOI;
ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Directions; Do not exceed more than 4 tablets in any 24-hour period or as directed by a doctor.
| Adults and children |
12 years of age and over
| Take one tablet
every 4 to 6 hours
| Children 6 to under|
12 years of age
| 1/2 tablet
every 4 to 6 hours
| Children under |
6 years of age
| Ask a doctor
Other Information: Store at controlled room temperature 20 - 25 degree celsius (68 - 77 degree fahrenheit); excursions permitted to
15 - 30 degree celsius ( 59 - 86 degree fahrenheit) [ See USP Controlled Room Temperature] Tamper evident by imprinted heat seal
under cap. Do not use if there is evidence of tampering.
Inactive Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Starch Glycolate type B, Purified Water, Red iron Oxide, Yellow Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide.
Questions or Comments? 1-866-595-5598
dexbrompheniramine maleate, pseudoephedrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - LLORENS PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONAL DIVISION (037342305)|
|Registrant - LLORENS PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONAL DIVISION (037342305)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about Conex (dexbrompheniramine / pseudoephedrine)
- Conex Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations