Diphenhydramine by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2g in 100g, ZINC ACETATE 0.1g in 100g
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-0113
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 2%
Zinc acetate 0.1%
- temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- insect bites
- minor burns
- minor skin irritations
- minor cuts
- rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
- dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
For external use only
- on large areas of the body
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
- on chicken pox
- on measles
- avoid contact with the eyes
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not use more than directed
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
cetyl alcohol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, PEG-2 stearate, PEG-20 stearate, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water
diphenhydramine hydrochloride, zinc acetate cream
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel|
Medically reviewed on Jun 5, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.