Diphenhydramine HCL by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Medically reviewed on June 5, 2018
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-0026
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCL 25 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with the common cold, hay fever, or other respiratory allergies.
- Nasal congestion.
- Runny nose.
- Itchy, watery eyes.
- With any other product containing Diphenhydramine HCL, including one applied topically.
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- If you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Marked drowsiness may occur.
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- Take every 4-6 hours
- Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours.
|Adults and children 12 years or over||1 to 2 capsule
|Children 6 to under 12 years ||1 capsule
|Children under 6 years||ask a doctor
- Store at room temperature 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F)
- Protect from excessive moisture
Black Iron Oxide, D & C Red #28, FD & C Blue #1, FD & C Red #40, Gelatin, Lactose Monohydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Diphenhydramine HCL 25 mg Capsules
|Bottles of 10||NDC 54868-0026-5
|Bottles of 20||NDC 54868-0026-6
|Bottles of 30||NDC 54868-0026-1
|Bottles of 60||NDC 54868-0026-7
|Bottles of 90||NDC 54868-0026-8
|Bottles of 100||NDC 54868-0026-0
|Bottles of 1000||NDC 54868-0026-4
Relabeling and Repackaging by:
Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146
diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel, repack|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 188 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Liquid
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- ... +5 more