Senna-Lax by Par Pharmaceutical
Medically reviewed on Oct 30, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES A AND B 8.6mg
Labeler: Par Pharmaceutical
NDC Code: 0603-0282
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- for relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor
noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
taking a prescription drug. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs.
do not use for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occur after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take preferably at bedtime or as directed by doctor
- If you do not have a comfortable bowel movement by the second day, increase dose by 1 tablet (do not exceed maximum dosage) or decrease dose until you are comfortable
|Age||Starting dosage||Maximum dosage|
|Adults and children over 12 years||2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day|
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/2 tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|children under 2 years||consult a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 50 mg
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
You may report serious side effects to: 1-888-952-0050.
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
|Labeler - Par Pharmaceutical (011103059)|