Medi-First Plus First Aid Eye Wash
Medically reviewed on June 8, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Water 0.983mg in 1mL
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-936
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Purified water 98.3%
For cleansing the eye to remove loose foreign material
For external use only
- if you experience any open wounds in or near the eyes and get medical help right away
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- do not reuse
- once opened, discard
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Flush the affected eye as needed, controlling the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the bottle.
- for your protection, this bottle has an imprinted white seal with black printing “TAMPER EVIDENT SEAL”
- do not use if this seal is missing or broken
- use before expiration date marked on bottle
- lot number is printed on the bottle
- store at 20º to 25º C [68º to 77º F]
boric acid, sodium borate, sodium chloride
|MEDI-FIRST PLUS FIRST AID EYE WASH
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.