Zee Unaspirin ES
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Zee Medical Inc
NDC Code: 35418-210
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient/TabletAcetaminophen 500mg
Purpose-Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Temporarily relieves pain dut to: headache, muscular aches, the common cold, minor pain of arthritis. Temporarily reduces fever
Adults: Take 2 caplets every 6 hours, not to exceed 8 caplets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years, ask a doctor
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage
may occur if you take:
• more than 8 tablets in 24 hours
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using with other drugs if you are not sure.
• 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use:
• with any other product containing acetaminophen this will provide more
than the recommended dose (overdose) of acetaminophen and could
cause serious health concerns.
• for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor
• for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
• When using this product do not exceed recommended dose.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• symptoms do not improve
• pain or fever persists or gets worse
• new symptoms occur
• redness or swelling is present
If pregnant or breast-feeding baby, ask a health professional
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of overdose,
get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for
children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Inactive Ingredients: corn starch, microcrystalline cellulose,
povidone, sodium starch glycolate, and stearic acid
|Labeler - Zee Medical Inc (009645623)|
|Registrant - Zee Medical Inc (009645623)|
|Ultratab Laboratories, Inc.||151051757||manufacture|
|Ultra Seal Corporation||085752004||repack|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.