Pharbedryl by Pharbest Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Pharbest Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 16103-348
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCL 25 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with the common cold, hay fever, or other respiratory allergies:
-Itchy, watery eyes
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Take every 4-6 hours
- Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
|Adults and children 12 years of age or over||25 mg to 50 mg
(1 to 2 capsules)
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age||12.5 mg** to 25 mg (1 capsule)
|Children under 6 years||ask a doctor
Do not attempt to break capsule.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal under cap is broken or missing
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- Protect from moisture
- Use by expiration date on package
Enter section text here
diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - Pharbest Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (557054835)|
|Pharbest Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||557054835||manufacture, pack, label|
Medically reviewed on Jun 4, 2018
More about Pharbedryl (diphenhydramine)
- Pharbedryl Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics