Health Mart Gas Relief
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: SIMETHICONE 125mg
Labeler: McKesson (Health Mart)
NDC Code: 62011-0160
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- relieves bloating, pressure, or fullness commonly referred to as gas
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults: swallow with water 1 or 2 softgels as needed after meals and at bedtime
- do not exceed 4 softgels in 24 hours except under the advice and supervision of a physician
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from heat and moisture
DandC Yellow #10, edible ink, FDandC Blue #1, FDandC Red #40, gelatin, glycerin, peppermint oil, purified water, sorbitol special, and titanium dioxide
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
compare to the Extra Strength Gas-X® active ingredient*
Simethicone 125 mg
DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN OR BROKEN.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis Consumer Health, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Extra Strength Gas-X®.
Distributed by McKesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
|HEALTH MART GAS RELIEF
simethicone capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - McKesson (Health Mart) (177667227)|
|Registrant - P & L Development, LLC (800014821)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 12, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about simethicone
- Simethicone Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 17 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous GI agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Simethicone Chewable Tablets
- Simethicone Capsules and Tablets
- Simethicone Liquid Drops
- Simethicone Oral Strips
- ... +2 more