Clean and Clear blackhead eraser scrub
Medically reviewed on May 28, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 58232-0754
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2%
- for the treatment of acne
- clears blackheads
For external use only.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet face
- gently massage all over face for 20-30 seconds, avoiding eye area
- rinse thoroughly and pat dry
- recommended for daily use
Store at Room Temperature.
Water, cetyl alcohol, PPG-15 stearyl ether, steareth-21, polysorbate 60, polyethylene, microcrystalline wax, potassium cetyl phosphate, xanthan gum, fragrance, menthyl lactate, jojoba esters, ferric ferrocyanide
Call toll-free 877-754-6411 or 215-273-8755 (collect) or visit www.CleanandClear.com
Distributed in the US by:
JOHNSON & JOHNSON
CONSUMER PRODUCTS COMPANY
Division of Johnson & Johnson
Consumer Companies, Inc.
Skillman, NJ 08558-9418
|CLEAN AND CLEAR BLACKHEAD ERASER SCRUB
salicylic acid cream
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 9 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam 6%
- Salicylic Acid Gel & Liquid (Dandruff, Psoriasis, or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, and Solution (Calluses, Corns, or Warts)
- ... +8 more