Pramoxine Hydrochloride by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 23, 2018
Dosage form: aerosol, foam
Ingredients: pramoxine hydrochloride 150mg in 15g
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-5865
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(pramoxine hydrochloride 1%)
Pramoxine hydrochloride 1%
for the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with hemorrhoids
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a physician.
If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a physician.
In case of rectal bleeding, consult a physician promptly.
Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator. Do not insert any part of the aerosol container into the rectum.
Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to the ingredients in this product. If the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place cap on container. Shake well before use.
- Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of proctofoam®.
- Dispense proctofoam® onto a clean tissue and apply externally to the affected area up to 5 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a physician.
- Store upright at controlled room temperature 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F); excursions permitted between 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F).
- Do not refrigerate.
- Contents of the container are under pressure. Do not burn or puncture the aerosol container.
- Do not store at temperatures above 120°F (49°C).
cetyl alcohol, glyceryl monostearate and PEG-100 stearate blend, methylparaben, polyoxyethylene 23 lauryl ether, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, trolamine and inert propellants: isobutane and propane.
Marietta, GA 30067, USA
Additional barcode labeling by:
Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146
pramoxine hydrochloride aerosol, foam
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about pramoxine topical
- Pramoxine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 36 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical anesthetics