Medically reviewed on July 24, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 1.0g in 100g
Labeler: Aidance Skincare & Topical Solutions, LLC
NDC Code: 24909-606
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Cures finger and toe area fungal infections.
- For effective relief of itching, scaling, cracking, burning, discoloration, soreness, irritation, discomfort and chafing associated with fungal infection.
For external use only. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor. When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
If swallowed, call poison control or seek medical help.
Stop and use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or there is no improvement within 4 weeks.
- For nail care, wash and dry affected skin. Apply a thin layer of Aspiera around and under entire nail and cuticle twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- If you see improvement within 4 weeks of use, you may continue use until satisfactory results are obtained.
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between toes; wear well fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily. For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor. Intended for use by normally healthy adults only. Persons under 18 years of age or those with highly sensitive or allergic skin should use only as directed by a doctor. Supervise children in the use of this product.
Store at room temperature.
bentonite clay, cera alba (organic beeswax), magnesium oxide, peppermint oil, silver oxide, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, tea tree oil, zinc oxide
Made in USA. Distributed by Aspiera Medical, Woonsocket, RI 02895. (+1) 401-400-0047 www.aspiera.com
Protected by US and international patents granted and pending. Aspiera™ and Faster Penetration for Faster Healing™ are trademarks of Aspiera Medical.
|Labeler - Aidance Skincare & Topical Solutions, LLC (018950611)|
|Aidance Skincare & Topical Solutions, LLC||018950611||manufacture(24909-606), label(24909-606)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)