Banophen by Unit Dose Services
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: Unit Dose Services
NDC Code: 50436-3762
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 50 mg
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itchy throat and nose
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold
- runny nose
Do not use
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take every 4-6 hours
- Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||Take 1 capsule (50 mg)|
|children under 12 years of age||ask a doctor, the proper dosage strength is not available in this package**|
|**Do not attempt to break capsules. The proper dosage strength and dosing information for children under 12 years of age is available on the 25 mg package.|
- Store at room temperature, USP.
- Do not use if either capsule band or imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
- Protect from moisture
- Contains lactose
D&C Red #28, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, Gelatin, Lactose and Starch.
Questions or comments? (800) 616-2471
17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233,
Livonia, MI 48152
NDC: 50436-3762-1 30 CAPSULE in a BOTTLE
diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - Unit Dose Services (831995316)|
|Unit Dose Services||831995316||REPACK(50436-3762), RELABEL(50436-3762)|
- Banophen (15 labels)
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.