Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Quaternium-18 1.7g in 100mL, Sodium Bentonite 3.3g in 100mL
Labeler: Standard Homeopathic Comapny
NDC Code: 62333-111
Helps prevent poison ivy, oak and sumac rash when applied before exposure.
For external use only. Flammable: keep away from fire or flame. Do not use: if you are allergic to any ingredients, on open rash. When using this product: do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Shake well before use
- apply 15 minutes before risk exposure
- avoid intentional contact with poison ivy, oak and sumac
- adults and children 6 and older: apply every 4 hours for continued protection or sooner if needed
- children under 6 years: ask a doctor
- remove with soap and water after risk of exposure
Bentonite, Benzyl Alcohol, Diisopropyl Adipate, Methylparaben, Purified Water, SD Alcohol 40.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Labeler - Standard Homeopathic Comapny (008316655)|
Medically reviewed on May 21, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.