Mucinex Fast-Max Cold and Sinus
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 650mg in 20mL, Guaifenesin 400mg in 20mL, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 10mg in 20mL
Labeler: RB Health (US) LLC
NDC Code: 63824-016
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cold & Sinus
(in each 20 mL)
|Acetaminophen 650 mg||Pain reliever/fever reducer|
|Guaifenesin 400 mg||Expectorant|
|Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg||Nasal decongestant|
- temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily reduces fever
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for children under 12 years of age
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your precscription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not use more than directed
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or last more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back, or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- do not use dosing cup with other prodcuts
- dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- mL = milliliter
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 20 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.
- each 20 mL contains: sodium 12 mg
- tamper evident: do not use if neckband on bottle cap is broken or missing
- store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
- do not refrigerate
- dosing cup provided
anhydrous citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, flavors, glycerin, propylene glycol, propyl gallate, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, trisodium citrate dihydrate, xanthan gum
- may contain this ingredient
You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Dist. by: Reckitt Benckiser
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224 ©RB 2011
Made in England
Made in India
Cold & Sinus
Acetaminophen • Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Guaifenesin • Expectorant
Phenylephrine HCl • Nasal Decongestant
- Relieves Headache & Fever
- Relieves Nasal & Chest Congestion
- Thins & Loosens Mucus
6 fl oz (180 mL)
For Ages 12+
COLD AND SINUS
acetaminophen, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - RB Health (US) LLC (081049410)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 11, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen/guaifenesin/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/guaifenesin/phenylephrine Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (3)
Other brands: Theraflu Warming Relief Cold and Chest Congestion