AZO by i-Health, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride 95mg
Labeler: i-Health, Inc.
NDC Code: 49973-301
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride 95 mg
Use Relief from urinary pain, burning, urgency and frequency associated with urinary tract infections.
Warnings Please read insert for important precautions.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- allergies to foods, preservatives or dyes
- had a hypersensitive reaction to Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride.
Caution: Do not use this product if you have Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency unless approved by your physician.
When using this product
- stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset.
- your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items.
Stop use and ask doctor
- your symptoms last for more than 2 days
- you suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years or older: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily with or after meals as needed for up to two days. Take with a full glass of water. Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a doctor.
- Children under 12: Do not use without consulting a doctor.
- This product can interfere with laboratory tests including urine, glucose (sugar), and ketones tests
- This product may stain soft contact lenses and other items if handled after touching tablets
- Store at room temperature (59-86 F) in a dry place and protect from light
- Tamper evident: tablets sealed in blisters. Do not use if blister foil or seal is open or damaged.
Inactive ingredientsmicrocrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized corn starch, hypromellose, povidine, croscarmellose sodium, polyethylene glycol, carnauba wax and vegetable magnesium stearate. May also contain corn starch.
Distributed by i-Health, Inc.
55 Sebethe Drive, Cromwell, CT 06416
Made in India.
Most Trusted Brand based on Nielsen data through 3/23/2013.
For questions, concerns, or to report an adverse event, call (800) 722-3476
urinary pain relief tablet
|Labeler - i-Health, Inc. (061427694)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 19, 2017
More about phenazopyridine
- Phenazopyridine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 108 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous genitourinary tract agents