Calcium Carbonate by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 500mg
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-2399
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium carbonate USP 500mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- kidney stones
- a calcium-restricted diet
- now taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- do not take more than 15 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- chew 2 - 4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 215 mg and magnesium 5 mg
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
adipic acid, blue #1 aluminum lake, dextrose, flavors, maltodextrin, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, powdered cellulose, red #40 aluminum lake, talc, yellow #5 aluminum lake (tartrazine), yellow #6 aluminum lake
calcium carbon tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.