Calcium Carbonate by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 500mg
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-2399
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium carbonate USP 500mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- kidney stones
- a calcium-restricted diet
- now taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- do not take more than 15 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- chew 2 - 4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 215 mg and magnesium 5 mg
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
adipic acid, blue #1 aluminum lake, dextrose, flavors, maltodextrin, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, powdered cellulose, red #40 aluminum lake, talc, yellow #5 aluminum lake (tartrazine), yellow #6 aluminum lake
calcium carbon tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel|
Medically reviewed on May 24, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more