Pain Relief by Safetec of America, Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 10, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: benzocaine 200mg in 1g
Labeler: Safetec of America, Inc.
NDC Code: 61010-8100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzocaine 20% (w/w)
Oral pain reliever
temporarily relieves pain caused by
- dental work
- minor irritation or injury of the mouth and gums
- canker sores
- cheek bites
- gum sores
- denture irritation
For oral use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics, such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other “caine” anesthetics due to the possibility of anaphylactic shock.
Do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; if irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens; or if swelling, rash, fever or other allergic reaction develops, see your doctor or dentist promptly. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
If more than used for pain relief is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years and older: dry affected area and apply medication undiluted. Use up to 4 times daily, but not more than every two hours, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- consult a dentist or doctor for use on children under 2 years of age
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- Do not use if packet is torn, cut, or opened
- Store at room temperature, 15º to 30ºC (59º to 86ºF)
- Avoid contact with eyes
PEG 400, PEG 3350, peppermint oil, sodium saccharin, sorbic acid
SAFETEC OF AMERICA, Inc.
Buffalo, NY 14215. 800-456-7077
Oral Pain Relief
Fast mouth sore relief for:
- Canker Sores
- Gum Pain
- Dental Work
Reorder No. 53117
|Labeler - Safetec of America, Inc. (874965262)|
|Safetec Of America, Inc.||874965262||MANUFACTURE(61010-8100)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- 17 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Benzocaine Lozenges
- Benzocaine Oral Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Ointment
- Benzocaine Oral Spray
- ... +8 more