Clemastine Fumarate by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CLEMASTINE FUMARATE 1.34mg
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-5913
Clemastine fumarate 1.34 mg (equivalent to 1 mg clemastine)
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms of the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- you may get drowsy
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
adults and children 12 years and older:
1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
children under 12 years:
ask a doctor
- Safety sealed: do not use if the imprinted bottle seal is open or torn.
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, lactose (monohydrate), magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, and starch (corn).
clemastine fumarate tablet
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel|
Medically reviewed on May 21, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about clemastine
- Clemastine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: antihistamines