Clemastine Fumarate by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 21, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CLEMASTINE FUMARATE 1.34mg
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-5913
Clemastine fumarate 1.34 mg (equivalent to 1 mg clemastine)
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms of the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- you may get drowsy
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
adults and children 12 years and older:
1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
children under 12 years:
ask a doctor
- Safety sealed: do not use if the imprinted bottle seal is open or torn.
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, lactose (monohydrate), magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, and starch (corn).
clemastine fumarate tablet
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about clemastine
- Clemastine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antihistamines