Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 20.6mg in 1g
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-5876
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole nitrate 2%
for the cure of most athlete's foot
For external use only
- on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
- irritation occurs or there is no improvement within 4 weeks.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- Pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Use daily for 4 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
Product settles during shipment. Package contains full net weight.
acrylamide/sodium acrylate copolymer, aldioxa, chloroxylenol, fragrance, imidurea, microporous cellulose, talc. Contains no starch.
call 1-888-438-7426. Side effects should be reported to this number.
Manufactured for: Stiefel Laboratories, Inc. Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
IRONMAN® is a registered trademark of World Triathlon Corporation used herein by permission.
ZEASORB is a registered trademark of Stiefel Laboratories, Inc.
Additional barcode labeling by:
Physicians Total Care, inc.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146
miconazole nitrate powder
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel|
Medically reviewed on May 23, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.