Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Povidone-Iodine 10mL in 100mL
Labeler: Dukal Corporation
NDC Code: 65517-0027
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone Iodine USP 10% (equivalent to 1% titratable iodine)
Antiseptic skin preparation
For external use only.
- Do not use if allergic to Iodine
- Stop use and ask a doctor if redness, irritation, swelling, or pain persists or increases
- Infection occurs
- Injuries are deep or puncture wounds or serious burns.
- Keep out of reach of children
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or consult a Poison Control Center immediately.
Clean the treatment area
- Apply a small amount of this product on the treatment area 1-3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage; if bandaged, let dry first.
1% titratable iodine
- Latex free
- For hospital or professional use only
Citric Acid, Glycerol, Nonylphenol ethoxylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Purified water.
|Labeler - Dukal Corporation (791014871)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.